With a greater availability of higher education options and with increased competition for third level places, making informed decisions based on specific guidance becomes even more important.
Anne Ryan Careers aims to support young people in exploring their career aspirations and making informed choices about subject choices, higher education, alternative pathways and future employment.
Anne will help you to
- Plan your Transition Year
- Discover your talents and strengths
- Choose your Leaving Certificate subjects
- Discover your learning style
- Improve your study skills and exam techniques
- Assess entry requirements for 3rd Level
- Select a course and university/college
- Prepare CAO and UCAS applications
- complete DARE and HEAR applications
- Choose Post Leaving Cert Colleges (PLC)
- Consider study options in Europe, America or elsewhere
- Plan a constructive Gap Year
Anne has a great deal of experience in dealing with students with special needs. A disability or a specific learning difficulty is no barrier to further learning. A tailored programme will be designed to take these circumstances into account and to help students decide on a suitable career path.