Are you unhappy in the course you are doing at third level?
Are you considering transferring to another course or taking a year out?
You are not alone – each year approximately 17% of students across the country decide to change their course or university. Anne Ryan Careers will analyse your current situation, investigate your options and formulate an action plan for your future.
Anne helps undergraduate and postgraduates plan their careers and market themselves effectively by:
- Self Assessment: Identifying interests, work related values, personality type, aptitudes.
- Exploring occupations that appear to be a good fit based on the results of self assessment.
- Exploring options such as postgraduate study or internships.
- Preparing a distinctive CV.
- Improving interview skills.
- Giving advice on employers’ recruitment and selection processes.
- Identifying potential employers.
Detailed career advice incorporating psychometric testing and in depth interview will guide students through the process of identifying which graduate jobs and careers would prove most interesting and accessible for their unique interests, skills, talents and personality type.